PADI Rescue Diver
This challenging and rewarding course will expand on the diving skills you already have and teach you how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur. You will learn to consider the well being and safety of other divers. Both demanding and realistic this course is very enjoyable and informative!
You will be required to complete rescue exercises and open water scenarios at a local dive site. First you will practice the skills and techniques required to assist or lead a rescue. Once you are confident in your skills you will undertake the Open Water Scenarios, where you will apply everything you've learnt in a realistic situation as part of a rescue team.
What the course will cover:
• How to recognise and manage stress in other divers
• Emergency equipment and management
• Rescuing both panicked and unresponsive divers
• Self rescue skills
• Rescue diver manual, knowledge development and exam
- Hold a PADI Advanced Water Diver Certification or equivalent
- Be at least 15 years old
- Have completed an EFR or equivalent first aid course (we can run this course if needed)
PADI Rescue Diver Course, 2 days €360