Emergeny First Response
1st aid and Secondary care course
Be prepared to help in an emergency situation. Get trained in 1st aid and CPR today.
The Emergency First Response courses encompass adult, child and infant CPR and first aid skills*, and incorporates Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) training and optional emergency oxygen use. Specifically designed to meet national and international compliance standards for CPR and first aid courses the Emergency First Response courses are flexible in design to accommodate scheduling and training needs. They can be taught together or alone in any combination. The course is perfect for both divers and non divers as it covers everyday scenarios for the home, work place and leisure rather than diving specific injuries. The course includes all of your training materials, a day of knowledge reviews, skills practice and scenario practice.
What the course will cover:
• Scene assesment and barrier use*
• Primary care with CPR
• Choking and unconsciousness
• Serious bleeding and shock management
• Automated External Defibrillator use (AED)
• Emergency Oxygen use (Optional)
• Splinting, bandaging and injuries
* Now using up-to date Covid-19 measures and prevention techniques
• There are no pre-requisites or age restrictions on this course
EFR Course at Scuba Murcia, 1 day €150 per person
EFR Course at your location, 1 day €200**
**65 km max distance from La Manga
For courses to be run further away please contact us.