PADI Open Water Diver
Take the plunge with our PADI Open Water course. With courses starting at dates to suit you, and a flexible learning approach there has never been a better time to learn. Scuba diving in Spain has never been easier!
The Open Water course is comprised of three sections: Knowledge Development, Confined Water Dives and Open Water Dives.
Your knowledge development consists of 5 modules covering the theory behind scuba diving, which can be completed at home. Start now with PADI eLearning.
There are 5 confined water dives to undertake, where you learn everything from how to set up your kit, to how to easily clear water from your mask, to neutral buoyancy.
Once your theory work and confined water dives are finished, we will move on to your 4 open water dives, where you get the chance to put the skills you've learnt in to practice!
Once you completed you will be awarded your Open Water certification!
- Be at least ten (10) years old
- Medically fit to dive (click here for the form)
Some restrictions apply for students under the age of 15 - please contact us for more information.
- Your training will be under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional
- All the scuba rental equipment you will need is included
- Once qualified, you will be able to dive to 18 metres.
- Open Water Basic is the full course and training materials only
- Open Water Standard includes your own Scuba Mask, Snorkel, T-shirt and PADI starter pack
If you have already completed parts of your course in another location you can get your final training and certification here. We offer UK based referrals with our partner centre MK Scuba School based in Central England, Milton Keynes. Contact us for more information.
PADI Open Water Diver 4 days BASIC €450.00
PADI Open Water Diver 4 days STANDARD €550.00